Chops was recently given this reply -
Here's the problem. "Lady" Isadora Raven Avalon has been asked for her lineage as a Gardnerian. She never has been forthcoming. Now she states that she was active in the Coven Oroborous et Ova in LA. The only "Donna" that Chops is aware of associated with that coven would be Donna Cole Schultz.
In any case, that is not a lineage. How would a Gardnerian not understand what a lineage is. A Gardnerian should be able to state that "I was initiated by x, who was initiated by x, who was initiated by x" and so on, back to the original Gardnerian covens.
These will be easily verifiable people, not random pictures pulled off the internet and relabeled with others names on them. So, please, once again Chops awaits a lineage. But we won't hold our breath.
Should anyone care to address the questions Chops has been asking for over a week now, feel free.
1. Why is Black Raven Coven's url Rochelle Moores Facebook group page, when they claim they don't know Rochelle?
2. Why is Raven Avalon and BRC using two of Rochelles book covers as their logo and book cover? (The book that Lulu just dropped for plagiarism, the other is the coven logo from Rochelles cover, 'When the Levee Breaks.')
3. Why did the artist of the purple pentagram book cover (Fanny Price) state that she was told Rochelle gave Raven permission to use her book cover, when Raven and BTC principles claimed they did not know Rochelle?
4. Why are all the 'coven' self-publishings Rochelle Moores plagiarized content?
5. Why won't a Gardnerian provide her degree/teaching credentials?
6.Why are the same few coven admins/members constantly speaking for Raven?
7. Why did Lulu pull the 'coven book' if it wasn't plagiarized materials from real authors?